We believe that people who need care in the Colne Valley deserve the best quality care and support that enables them to lead fulfilling and independent lives.
- Treat the people we care for as valued individuals and strive to provide them with the best quality care possible
- Involve the people we care for and their families in making decisions about their care
- As a co-operative, ensure that all members have a real stake and a real say in how the service is run
- Work to ensure older people remain active members of the community through our innovative volunteer scheme
- Ensure our staff are highly trained, motivated and that their conditions of employment are significantly better than those generally offered in this sector
- Ensure that as well as rewarding, valuing and supporting staff members properly with favourable working terms and conditions, the co-operative structure and small team model will provide opportunities to contribute to decision making and for career progression.