About the service
We know how important it is to have a home to be proud of, one that is comfortable, safe and clean. We also know that for some of us keeping up with cleaning can be a struggle, this may be due to illness, disability, ageing or just a lack of time. Whatever the reason, we have a full range of services available that not only help you or your loved one maintain their independence within the home for longer but also enable you / them to enjoy their home the way they always have done.
CCCV can help you to put that sparkle back in your home.
What is on offer
- Deep clean
- Weekly clean
- Event cleaning
- One-off cleaning
- Taking and collecting things to/from the dry cleaners
- Oven cleaning
- Draws and wardrobes
- Fridge/ Freezers
- Kitchen cupboards
- Windows – Inside
Our commitment to you
- Your Staff and Volunteer Members will have completed a robust recruitment and selection process, provided references and completed a DBS check (The DBS enables us to make safer recruitment decisions by identifying candidates who may be unsuitable for certain work, especially involving children or vulnerable adults, and provides wider access to criminal record information) before they will be matched up with you;
- Your Staff and Volunteer Members will have received comprehensive training and will be signed off as competent by a Manager before they will be able to support you with your requirements;
- Our support staff will not be given any access to your personal banking details;
- We will aim to match you with your preferred member of our team.