House and Garden Service
About the service
They say your home is your castle and we know how important it is to have a home you can be proud of, one that is comfortable, safe, and clean. We also know that for some people keeping up with maintaining a house can be a struggle, this may be due to illness, old age or just a lack of time.
Whatever the reason, we have a full range of services available that not only help people maintain their independence within the home for longer but also enable people to enjoy their home the way they always have done.
Who would not want a fairy god mother to change the beds? Using a range of environmentally friendly products your own domestic cleaning equipment our cleaning service is as much or as little as you want it to be. Whether it is doing the ironing of providing a full spring clean just let us know when and where.
What is on offer
- Do you wish at times you had access to a dependable Jack and Jill of all trade’s handyperson service?
- We all know how important it is to feel safe and secure within our home environment and how daunting it can be dealing with unfamiliar tradespeople. We can offer you a low-level home maintenance service to deal with things such as putting up shelves, changing a light bulb and building furniture. If needed we can also be available to be with you when you are negotiating, dealing with and/or paying tradespeople.
- For some of us, the outside of our home is just as important as the inside. If you have always prided yourself in having a well-groomed garden but now find it difficult to do the heavy bits, then we can help. Whether it is trimming hedges, clearing garden rubbish, or planting next year’s bulbs, for those keen gardeners out there a supported gardening service may just be what you are looking for.
Our commitment to you
- Your Staff Members will have completed a robust recruitment and selection process, provided references and completed a DBS check (The DBS enables us to make safer recruitment decisions by identifying candidates who may be unsuitable for certain work, especially involving children or vulnerable adults, and provides wider access to criminal record information) before they will be matched up with you.
- Your Staff Members will have received comprehensive training and will be signed off as competent by a Manager before they will be able to support you with your requirements.
- Our support staff will not be given any access to your personal banking details.
- For supported Garden shopping trips, we will aim to match you with your preferred member of our team
- We will always strive to support local businesses and wherever possible we will support you to do the same.