It was recently Professional Care Workers’ Week which aims to galvanise professional social care colleagues throughout the sector to come together and discuss the challenges we all face, share best practices and recognise the brilliant work of care workers everywhere.
We have a great team of care workers at Co-operative Care Colne Valley and we got together to celebrate with them and show our appreciation for their professionalism and work with all our user members!
Here are some photos from the gathering in our office and a couple of photos of care worker team members David, Charlene and Nicola, which we took whilst interviewing them for a film we’ll be sharing soon.
And whilst we write this we’ll use the opportunity to say that we are always looking for great care staff. Below is our current requirement, please get in touch if you are interested.
This list is as of September 2022 but even after this date please do still get in touch if you are interested in working with us!
Sept 2022: we have positions open and available now – please see our indeed profile at any time or just call us on 1484 970837 within office hours.
- Care and Support Team Member – Weekends only.
- Care and support team member – flexi 20 hours a week – Golcar.
- Care and support team member – flexi 25 hours a week – Slaithwaite.
- Care and support team member – 30 hours – 5 days out of 7 – Golcar and surrounding areas.
- Care and Support Team Member – to work with a gentleman in Linthwaite – 15-20 hours a week (pref male) other hours available too.
- Care and Support team member – to support with cleaning calls mainly 5-10 hours a week.
- Job share x 2 people required – Weekend and Evening on-call team – working 5 til 10pm Monday to Friday, 6til 2pm/3pm to 10pm Saturday and Sunday – experience within care essential.
We offer Living Wage Hourly Rate, PLUS Travel Time PLUS 35p Mileage.
For more information please call 01484 970837 within office hours.