We’re excited to announce two forthcoming events!
Celebrating Co-operative Care in Colne Valley is a mix of
– A day-long series of talks and events on Saturday 14th May. You can drop in anytime between 10.00 am and 3.00pm and stay for one or more sessions/talks or just come along to say hello, have a coffee and some cake. We’d love to see you!
– The second event is an online webinar on the evening of Thursday 19th of May.
Details for both events are below:
Saturday 14th May, 10.00am – 3.00pm at The Watershed, Bridge Street, Slaithwaite.
|• 10.30am – 11am||Find out how we support our members and the wider Colne Valley community|
|• 11.30am – 12 noon||Hear about membership and where we want to take our care co-op over the next 12 months|
|• 12.30pm – 1pm||Torbay Community Development Trust will share some of their community successes|
|• 1.30pm – 2.00pm||Learn about how we are financed and what membership means|
|• 10.00am – 3.00pm||• Recruitment stall, meet our staff – bring your CV |
• Meet the Board Members
• Picnic style buffet with tea / coffee available
|• 1.00pm – 3.00pm||• The Watershed team will lead creative crafts for wellbeing activities|
Thursday 19th May, Webinar 7pm – 8pm.
- Join us to hear about how the care co-op is doing financially and how we’re offering care and support in the community.
- Learn more about our community & membership work and the results of the investor survey
- Hear from Simon Sherbersky from Torbay Community Development Trust who have inspired our journey and will share their story of practice, impact and people connections in the community