online - register to get details about speakers & talks
Join us to celebrate co-operative care with webinars, sharing learning and exploring different ways in which great care can be part of our communities.
You can view the full programme here - to get a bit of a flavour of what to expect...
We'll all have a chance to enjoy movement and support our wellbeing while being online thanks to Dance Syndrome, who will guide us through a session each day.
- hear from people who draw on social care, for example from the members of the North West Care Co-operative about living good lives
- Anna Severwright of Social Care Future will join us to talk about the group's enquiry
- learn about federative ways of working - research and considerations for our care co-op
- hear from Equal Care Co-op about Digital Care Commons
- learn about the Co-op Care Forum and development of co-operative care in the UK and other countries
- discuss participation & co-production with Change AGEnts
- learn about alternative community-led care models from Community Catalysts
- Power to Change will also join in and talk about their support for innovative social care
- and Co-ops UK CEO Rose Marley will discuss opportunities and challenges of co-operative care with Cheryl Barott
Co-operative Care Colne Valley members will share updates and learning about how offering care and support in the community has been during the first few months.
You'll have an opportunity to network, catch up with & meet a lot of caring co-operators.
Early July is no coincidental choice, our event will be one of many marking and celebrating the International Day of Co-operatives on 3rd July. It would be great if you can join us!
We'll run all the sessions on Zoom.
Click on the 'Register' button to make sure we keep you informed and you'll get the details of the programme soon.
Looking forward to seeing many of you there!